Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ahhh...homemade bread

This week I have been attempting to make homemade bread. My mom has been making potato flake bread for years, and I have always loved it! She gave me some of the starter this week to try on my own. My first attempt went pretty well. It tasted like bread, always a good thing. It didn't rise very well though. My second attempt turned out much better! I made cinnamon rolls and just one loaf. There is nothing better than hot, homemade cinnamon rolls on a Saturday morning even when it is 90 degrees at 8:00 in the morning! I think I could live on cinnamon rolls and be just fine! I am proud of myself for making the bread twice. Now I just have to keep it going. Of course, if I keep making cinnamon rolls every time, then we are going to gain 50 pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment