Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Where did October go?


Wow! I can't believe that October is already gone! We have had a busy month, and I hate that I have not had time to update this lately.

Sadly, my great aunt Barbara passed away after a long battle with lung cancer. We took a weekend trip to Wilmington. The weekend was a beautiful celebration of her life. It was nice to see family that we don't get to see very often. I just hate that was the reason that we got to see them.

School has been very busy for me, and Tim has had lots of trainings. It seems like when we think we get caught up that we get further behind. We have a lot of house projects planned-adding a railing upstairs, painting all of the trim, replacing windows, keeping up with the yard, etc. It never ends!

We went up to Clemson to look at the floats for Homecoming. We have had an unusually warm fall. It has been in the 70s and 80s everyday. I love the the warm weather, but I am ready for cooler weather ( like in the 60s).



We also went to see Darius Rucker at the Peace Center. He put on a really good concert. I love that he played some Hootie and the Blowfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment