Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Brent, Mom, and Me at Brent and Whitney's House

Card from Jackson

Yummy cupcake!

I love this!
Even though Jackson is not technically here yet, I enjoyed a great Mother's Day.  Brent and Whitney fixed a wonderful dinner at their house. Tim bought me a beautiful topiary flower arrangement and a key lime cupcake from Chocolate Moose (the new cupcake store in Greenville).  My mom and I are going with Whitney on Thursday to Design with Wine to paint a picture. We also spent a nice Saturday in Greenville at the Farmer's Market, ate lunch with my mom and aunts, and went to visit my cousins.  It was a wonderful weekend!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother who has always put my brother and I first. She didn't get upset if we made a mess, and she has always supported us and wanted us to have the best. My mom is brave and always willing to help anyone out.  I am so lucky to have such a great mother.  I hope that I can be that kind of mom to Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment