Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Beautiful Day

Today was another beautiful day in South Carolina.  We spent more time outside and Jackson got to Skype with Grandma and Grandpa. He is so funny on Skype and likes to show off for them.  He is excited they are coming to visit in June.

Today would have been my grandmother, Nannie's, birthday.  Jackson and I were walking around outside, and I was telling him about her. I was telling him how she would have loved him, because she loved little kids.  He got the biggest smile on his face!  I wish he could have met her.  She was a wonderful person and loved all of her children and grandchildren unconditionally. I loved to drink coffee at her house.  We always loved spending time at her house.














This is a picture of a cat on our roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment