Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Walking and Therapy

I couldn't wait to take Jackson to see Mrs. Carol today!  I was hoping he would show off his walking, and he did!  Of course, he fussed a little when it was our turn to go back.  He did walk all the down the hall holding my hand. He got taped first, and that always makes him mad.  It took him about 10 minutes to forgive them.  Then he walked down the big hall twice all by himself.  I was so proud of him and found myself getting teary.  Mrs. Carol was excited, and Mrs. Kelly came to watch.  She was excited.  We have been working on this for a long time!  Again, it was something that Jackson had to do in his own time.  Once he can show that he can push up on his own, we are DONE!

Taking Jackson to Pediatric Therapy Works has been such a blessing.  The therapists there are so caring and reassuring. They have been wonderful to Jackson.  I just appreciate them so much.  It is amazing how great they are all with all of these kids!

To celebrate having a great session, we went to Target.  I had to pick up some stuff for a snack mix (pretzels, Cheeze-Its, candy corns and reeces's) anyway.  Jackson picked out a new truck as his prize.

We carved a pumpkin.  As you can see, Jackson was very interested!





No comments:

Post a Comment