Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jackson is 27 months old!

I promise not to do a post every month, but Jackson is at such a cute age. He is actually hilarious! I love having conversations with him. Here is what he is saying now:

  • "I think so."
  • "I don't think so."
  • "Okay" or "otay."
  • "I'm too little."
  • "Where are you?"
  • "My (I) do it."
  • "Take me." (Pick me up and take me with you.)
  • "Hold you."
  • "Moon back" (I love you to the moon and back.")
  • "Play cars."
  • "No. No tanks(thanks). Stay here."
  • "Brooksie awake."
  • "I stuck."
  • "Ulphant." (elephant)
  • "Mingoes." (Flamingo)
  • "Chick lay" (Chick-Fil-A)
  • "Mookshakes." (Milkshake)
  • " Thank you. You're welcome."
  • "What's that noise?"
  • Who's that?"
  • "M's" (M&M's)
  • "Roni and cheese."

He pretty much repeats anything we say. You have to be careful! He mostly speaks in complete sentences.

He currently loves anything to do with Cars, especially Mater. We have a zillion cars and watch the movie frequently. We take toy cars with us everywhere! He likes trucks, tractors, and trains too. he loves to playin his Elmo kitchenand cook. We still watch Mickey Mouse and Chuggington. He also likes Doc McStuffins. 

He loves to go to the zoo and the museum. He really is a homebody though. He loves to play with his toys at home. He will stick his entire face in the water.

Jackson is a very picky eater. He will eat applesauce, Chick-fil -A, Wendy's, macaroni and cheese, pancakes, grits, biscuits, toast, grilled cheese, toast, and muffins. Sometimes he will eat peas and green beans. He loves crackers and Cheerios and cookies! We have gotten him to take a vitamin. 

We love our sweet, funny, and sensitive little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment