Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Silly Boys

We have had a busy week and enjoyed a much needed Saturday at home! This is actually our last free weekend until after Jackson's birthday party in June.  Crazy!

Brooks is busy trying to walk.  He loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider right now and always claps for me when I finish. He also loves to dance and wave. I love that he still wants to cuddle. Brooks loves to play in the kitchen.  He will stand there for 10-20 minutes just playing! He gets into everything. He pulls out all of the toys!

Jackson is the comedian!  The other night he ate some strawberries and asked for more.  I cut up more and brought them to him.  He said, "Mommy, will you please cut off the sprinkles?" He wanted me to cut off the seeds! Tim has been busy painting Jackson's room.  Jackson really wanted blue, but we settled on a gray that has blue in it.  Jackson loves it.  He says, "I love my new room!  It is pretty!"  He had a great week at school. I am so glad he loves it! He is so sweet when he tells us thank you.

We have also joined everyone else and watched Frozen. Both boys love it!

We are busy cleaning up and cleaning out our house.  It is time to get rid of stuff.

Jackson also did his first school project.  He is so proud of it!  He did not understand that he had to take it to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment