Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Berkley's Graduation Party

I can't believe Berkley graduated from high school. It seems like just yesterday she had all of those curls! We had a lot of fun at her graduation party! Luvie bought the boys cute tiger chairs. All of the little ones had fun running around playing with each other. Jackson and Brynlee ran around yelling " Come out, come out wherever you are!" They were yelling at the lightning bugs. It reminded me of being at Nannie's when all of us were little catching at lightning bugs.







This is the best picture I could get of all of them.

I am so glad that my boys get to spend time with family especially all of their cousins. Some of my favorite childhood memories are from family events and trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment