Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Tim in Wyoming

Tim went home for a few days. The night before Jackson sang at the Thanksgiving Service. It was sweet, and the food was great.

We survived being without Tim for a few days. The boys had to spend several nights with my parents. I had bus duty and hated to ask my mom to come to my house at 6:30 am. I also did not want to leave the house at 6am with the boys.

The boys were really good, but I was exhausted. We still went to the Clemson game. The boys loved the flyover and the parachuters. My and Jackson sat with us the first quarter. Brooks was done by the second quarter. We still watch halftime though since it was military appreciation.

The boys definitely were tired of being with just me, and we were all glad when Daddy finally got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment