Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goals for 2015

Happy New Year! I am trying to set meaningful and realistic goals this year.

  • Put all of my earnings from my second job into savings ( at least until Brooks starts school in August).
  • Read 10 books 
  • Exercise 4-5 times a week
  • Eat healthier
  • Get rid of clutter and try to sell things we don't use
  • Clean out the attic
  • Get more involved with church
  • Devote less time to school and more time to things that are important and will improve my physical and mental health
  • Work on paying off credit cards (realizing how stupid it was for me to take all of these classes-complete waste of a whole lot of money charged on my credit card)
  • Try to cut back on as much as possible so we can get out of this house as soon as possible
  • Stop complaining about this house and hopefully one day my children will have a safe place to play outside. Our street is too dangerous with cars flying 40-50mph.
  • Being grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment