Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Today we all got to go to church as a family. I enjoy my second job, but I enjoyed getting to all be together more.

Jackson had to be there at 9:00 to rehearse. I was so proud of him. He went right in and sat in the pew. He held my hand for a few seconds, but he didn't cry or get upset. I told him I was leaving to get Daddy and Brooksie. He said okay and turned back around. I was nervous leaving him because I usually stay at church, but I went back home this time.

I made Tim get to church early, because Jackson was going to Sunday School after rehearsal, and that is something new to him. He was so excited to walk down the aisle waving his palm branch. All of the children's choirs sang one song, and then he came back to sit with us. He was really good. The older children's choirs sang the same song at the end, and he said, "Hey! That's my song!"

Of course afterwards, we had to take pictures at his favorite bench! Poor Brooks was ready to leave the nursery. He started crying when all of his other friends were leaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment