Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week 1

So Week 1 is done, and I am exhausted. Yes, I only worked 3 days, but I can barely move. My room is done, orientation is done, and district meeting is done. Thursday and Friday I might have seen the boys awake for maybe 2 hours ( not 2 hours each day, but 2 out of 48 hours). On Thursday, I left home at 7:30 am and didn't get home until 8:30pm. The boys have done well adjusting, but they had a rough day on Thursday.

I had a doctor's appointment in Greenville on Friday afternoon, so Tim and I had dinner at Brick Street afterwards to celebrate my birthday. The sweet potato cake did wonders for a long week.

We slept in this morning and then enjoyed breakfast at Eggs Up Grill. We went to new book store in downtown Greenville.  Both boys fell asleep on the way to Costco and slept the entire time we were there.  We spent $300, so I can only imagine what we would have spent if they were awake.

Tonight we went to the Iver kids' party. They had a movie night. The boys loved running around. Brooks especially loved the watermelon and the hay bales. It was a cute party, and they boys definitely needed a bath!

I had a great birthday on Sunday. My boys gave me a necklace. Then we had pizza and red velvet cake at my parent's house.



No comments:

Post a Comment