Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a blessed Thanksgiving. The boys had their feasts at school on Monday. Even though I had to miss it, I am thankful that my mom and Tim could be there.





We took the boys to see The Good Dinosaur yesterday. It is a cute movie.

We spent the afternoon in Greenville for Thanksgiving lunch.   We ate lots of yummy food. My aunt made her yummy sweet potato casserole and even left part of it without nuts for me. The boys had a great time chasing each other around the house and roasting marshmallows. The weather was perfect for being outside. I love that there are so many little boys running around!












We are so blessed to have such wonderful family near and far!

No comments:

Post a Comment