Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Heading to Miami

I have spent hours updating all of the fall posts with pictures.  I didn't realize how behind I was! Life has been so busy that there is little time for keeping up with this blog!  Sorry that some of them are full of way too many pictures!

I am heading to Miami with my mom, my aunts, and my cousin!  We are heading to watch the Tigers in the Orange Bowl.  Tim will have the boys by himself until Friday afternoon!  Pray for patience and easy bedtimes! This is the first time I have been away from the boys for more than one night!  I will definitely miss them!

We have been enjoying some warm temperatures.  It is supposed to be in the 50's when I get back.  I am looking forward to January when we have some quiet weekends planned!

Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment