Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Busy Weekend



Okay, so I really need to come up with a new title. The problem is that I only have time to do this on the weekend. We are finally getting used to the new school year routine. Even though it is the end of September, it is still in the 90s here. It is too hot to be almost October!

This weekend Tim played with a new toy. He aerated the lawn! Talk about exciting things! We also cleaned up the screen porch and finally got our "outdoor room" complete. It looks pretty good! We are moving on to scraping and painting windows next! I don't think I will get as in to that as I did the screen porch.


We did take a break from working this week to go to the Anderson Greek Festival. It was fun, and we ate some great food! We also spent some time with the animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment