Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Shower

This past Saturday I had my first baby shower!  Some of my mom's friends, Connie, Mrs. Titus, Mrs. Lybrand, and Mrs. Shurtz hosted it.  It was wonderful!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful family friends!  Jackson got lots of goodies.






Other Notes
After looking at these pictures, I realize what the 23 pounds that I have gained really look like!  Wow!  I have like 3 chins now, and my legs are huge!  Plus my hair has gotten a lot more red in it.  Obviously I have been out of the sun for awhile!  I need some color.  Come July (yep I am waiting a couple of weeks after Jackson is born), Weight Watchers here I come!  I also cannot wait to get my hair highlighted!  (I need to think about what I teach my kids because I have gotten totally off topic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment