Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break Fun

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!  Spring Break is flying by!  Today I went with Mom and Tu Tu to Commerce.  I had promised myself that I would not buy any more clothes for Jackson.  Of course that didn't last, but I did just buy one outfit for next summer.  This child has way too many clothes!  He is going to be the best-dressed baby.

I have been cleaning and organizing the rest of the week.  I got Jackson's closet organized and all of his 0-6 months clothes washed and put away.  I have cleaned out my closet and the downstairs bathroom closet. I love my house, but I wish it had more storage!

It is hard to believe that I am already 30 weeks!  Jackson will be here in less than 10 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment