Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Clemson Homecoming 2012 and Big News

This is one of favorite times of year.  I love Clemson Homecoming with all of the fun activities, but Tim and Jackson had to enjoy it without me this year.  I had class, and it just wasn't worth battling parking to get there when it was getting dark (It gets dark by around 5:30). Tim and Jackson went to the floats.  Jackson really liked the one with the tractor and running down the hill. They went to tailgate, and then went for the first quarter of the game.  They even beat me home!

Jackson wore a cute new shirt to the game.















He is excited to announce to everyone that he is going to be a Big Brother in May! We are very excited about our new edition! Most everyone was shocked when they saw the shirt!  It took some people a while to understand. I think Jackson will make a great big brother!

1 comment: