Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A LONG Friday

Jackson started running a fever Thursday afternoon and just felt horrible. He was up a lot during the night. He seemed to feel a little better Friday morning so we went about our day. Tim went outside to put stuff in his car and discovered that one of his back windows was smashed! We called the police, called my mom to come get the boys, and we waited. The police came, and there had been lots of break-ins during the night. My mom came and dropped me off at school. Jackson still was not feeling well. I had Field Day, so I couldn't leave. Mom and the boys went back to our house to wait for the window people. They came to pick me up at school.

Once Tim got home, I took Jackson to the doctor. We waited for thirty minutes. He kept saying, " I don't feel good."  We were finally called back to a room. He did have a temperature of 101.8. When the doctor came in, he started crying uncontrollably. He got so upset that he got sick everywhere!  We had to change clothes and rooms. He was finally diagnosed with tonsillitis. We left with a prescription.

I dropped Jackson off and picked up Brooks. He and I went to the carnival at school. Brooks liked looking at everyone. He fell asleep while we were walking around.

We got home and some antibiotics into Jackson. He kept saying, "I don't feel better." He slept much better though. When it rains, it pours...

No comments:

Post a Comment