Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Denver Downs

We took the boys to Denver Downs and had a great time! I have never been there before. We will definitely go back. There is so much to do there. We started with a ride on the Cow Train. Jackson rode with me and cried. Thank goodness the ride was short and we were the only ones riding! I don't know why he gets so upset on rides. Then we went to the mini maze made out of hay bales. Jackson loved it and wanted to keep doing it.









We saw the goats, cows, and the pig. Jackson liked the big pig! We also played in box full of corn kernels. Brooks woke up to play with us.  We tried the corn maze. We didn't get very far. I am good with directions but not in a corn field! Jackson loved the playhouses and liked the horse swing. Jackson did not want to go on the hayride, but he liked it once we got started. It was a nice 20 minute ride.













I can see Denver Downs becoming a favorite fall tradition. Jackson keeps saying, " I go back to the pig. I go back there."

No comments:

Post a Comment