Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Busy Weekend

We have had a very busy weekend, and now we are tired! Friday was the last day before Spring Break and was exhausting! It was Career Day at my school. My mom brought the boys up to see the police car, fire truck, and ambulance. Jackson liked looking at them, but he didn't want to get close. He was terrified of my kids! It was also my student teacher's last day! I will really miss her!

I went to class Saturday morning. Then we went to Greenville to get pictures with a real bunny. ( We were supposed to go last Saturday, but Brooks got a stomach bug!) Brooks loved the rabbit. Jackson was more timid. He really needs time to adjusts to new situations. The photographer gave Jackson a carrot to feed the bunny. He really liked that. Then Jackson gave the carrot to Brooks. Brooks got bored trying to feed the bunny and decided to eat it himself! It was so funny! I can't wait to get the pictures!

We went to Hollipops next since Noni had never been. Jackson was good and didn't even pitch a fit when we left. We stopped by to see Luvie, Berkley, Briggs, and Mack. Brooks loved the pond and wanted to jump in!

My mom and dad kept the boys while Tim and I went to a wedding. We had a great time, the cake was wonderful, and the band was even better.


On Sunday we went to church. Both boys were really good. Then we headed to Greenville for Alexa's shower. Tim took Jackson to lunch and a few other places. I kept Brooks with me. We had a great time and are excited about Alexa's wedding in 2 weeks. Jackson had a good time with Will and did not want to want to go home. He pitched a huge fit. He wanted to stay there. He and Will had fun hiding from people. Of course Jackson would stand there and cover his face. He thinks if he can't see you, then you can't see him.



It was nice to spend the day with family on a happy occasion. Nannie died 12 years ago today. In some ways it seems like so long ago and in others it seems like yesterday. I only wish Jackson and Brooks had gotten to meet her. Of course Noni is a lot like her!



No comments:

Post a Comment