Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Clemson vs. SC State

We went to the first home game of the season.  It was a 12:30 start so we decided not to tailgate and head up around 10:00.  Not many people were going, and my dad had to work. Noni rode with us. It wasn't worth putting all of the tailgate stuff up especially with temperatures in the 90s. This is the first game that my dad has not been to in forever.  We missed him today!

We walked downtown and visited the ring replica. Then we headed to the stadium. It was miserably hot. Our goal was to make it to halftime. It didn't happen.brooks and I left with five minutes to go in the first quarter.  I was so hot that I paid $6 for a huge drink! I think there were more people under the stands than sitting in them. Tim left at the end of the first quarter. We went to get my mom and Jackson who were also sitting underneath the stands. I don't remember the last time I have been that hot. It was just in the low 90s, but the sun beats down on you in the stadium, and there was NO breeze. It worked out because we didn't have to wait in traffic after the game.














I am not sure if Brooks liked the game or he was just too hot to move. He just sat in Tim's lap. He would occasionally clap. We are hoping for cooler weather the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment