Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Losing Track...

October is such a busy month! We have something every weekend, and I have something every day after school the next few weeks. I am just exhausted! I love when Jackson picks me to lay with hi because that means I can be asleep by 8:00. Brooks is our night owl, and I can't hang with him!

By the way, Brooks is talking up a storm! He can say thank you. He is constantly saying, " choo choo." He has always said Da  Da a lot, but now he says daDEE. It is so funny. He is also constantly holding his arms up yelling, "Tah dah!"

Both boys are finally feeling better. I took a personal day on Tuesday to go with Jackson on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Of course we would have torrential rain and a tornado watch the entire day,  so the field trip was postponed.  ( Nothing ever works out for me.) The weather was so nasty that I let Jackson stay home. I didn't want to get out in it.  We enjoyed lots of playing and naps.

We had church on Wednesday. Brooks really likes going. I still have to peel Jackson off of me. He gets to sing in big church on Sunday.

Jackson went on his field trip today. Thank goodness Papa Jerry could keep Brooks and Noni could take Jackson. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. He got a snack and a pumpkin. He also picked out a pumpkin for Brooks. I heard that he did not want to be in the class picture. I am not surprised.

 I hate I couldn't go, but if I took another personal day, I would be done for the year. That is probably one of the things I hate the most about my job. I can't just take off for an hour forsically be a field trip or appointment. I have to make appointments months in advance to get them after school, and I have to be picky about personal days. I am so blessed that my mom keeps the boys. I would have missed 5 days of work just in the last two weeks due to the boys being sick.  We would never make it, because I would basically be paying them to let me work!

No comments:

Post a Comment