Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

What a week!

Wow! It has been a crazy week! We have been super busy.  Brooks and Jackson have had nasty coughs that they have now passed onto Tim. We had church and choir and a baby shower plus just the normal work stuff.

Jackson has not had a good week. He has not listened and has done the opposite of what we have asked.  He did not have a good day at school yesterday easy. Apparently he did not want to clean up the puzzles. This is what he said, "Mrs. Harbin told me to clean up the puzzles. I didn't. Mrs Harbin said do I want to go to the office. I said no. That's my story. The end."

Brooks has started saying and responding more this week. At dinner the other night I was asking Jackson if he wanted to go for a walk. Jackson did not answer me , but Brooks said, "Yeh!" It was so funny.  Whenever I open up Brooks'  door on the Van, he says, "Hey!"  It is so cute! He can also climb up the outside stairs by himself. He's not a baby anymore! I miss my snuggle baby!


We went to look at a house today. I liked the house, but I hated the yard. It is right on. The golf course. I am not sure how the folders would take two screaming boys.  I love the neighborhood though. Of course I am so desperate to get out of this house, I would move almost anywhere. Both boys can open the doors, so I am a nervous wreck that one of them is going to escape and run right to the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment