Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Last Day of Preschool

Today was the boys' last day of school for the year. Poor Brooks didn't get to go because he is still sick, so we took his picture in his pajamas.








I took Jackson to school (and didn't cry). He was excited about his water day. I watched a little bit. They had a great time playing " in the river" and getting muddy. I had to leave to take Brooks to the doctor, and Jackson wanted to stay. Noni picked him up and got some other pictures. I have been teary all week thinking about this day, so it was probably for the best that I didn't pick him up. We have been so blessed that he had a wonderful three years at this preschool. He has loved all of his teachers, and he has learned so much. I am so proud of how independent he has become. It breaks my heart that he won't be there next year. I have cried more tears over this decision than any other dealing with him.



I hate that Brooks didn't get to go today. He has loved school and being with his friends. I don't think he understands that he is not going anymore.

Brooks went to the doctor, and he has a double ear infection and strep. Last night was terrible. He had a fever of 103.8 at one point. He is now on antibiotics, so hopefully he will be better by his party on Saturday.

Jackson has been my buddy today. He helped me at school for a little bit. Then we went to the church ice cream social together. 
 
Poor Walker enjoyed being the third child today and hung out with Noni.

No comments:

Post a Comment