Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Walker-1 month

Walker is 1 month old. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time feels like he has always been here.


  • Wears newborn clothes
  • Eats 3 1/2 ounces every 3 hours ( goes 3 1/2 hours at night if I am lucky)
  • Eyes have turned from grey to blue, so it will be interesting to see if they stay blue
  • Loves his monkey Paci and even holds it
  • Loves to be held all the time! This boy loves to snuggle, so I am taking advantage. My house is a mess, and there is always tons of laundry, but I do get to cuddle my last baby! He is a little high maintenance!
  • He loves to be held sideways facing me and loves someone to pat his back.
  • Likes to take baths
  • Put his feet in the pool for the first time today
  • Tolerates the car seat for a little while and then screams
  • Is losing a lot of the hair on top of his head
  • Has the funniest hair on his ears
  • Starting to smile and coo. 
  • Is so loved by his big brother!
  • Still getting over thrush-yuck!




No comments:

Post a Comment