Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

16 Weeks

Today I am 16 weeks pregnant with only 24 left to go! We are getting closer and closer to the halfway point. I am still really tired. This break has been good for me, but I am going to have difficult time getting back on a schedule. I am used to sleeping until 9:00 and then lounging and napping on the couch!

I have only gained five pounds, but I feel like my weight has redistributed itself to my face, hips, and butt! With most of my clothes, you can't even see the bump yet, but I have definitely started to show in the last week. I can still wear some of my clothes, but I did have to go on a shopping spree!

I go back to the doctor next week, and I am excited about hearing the baby's heartbeat again!

We are going to do some furniture shopping this week and try to decide on a crib. We have also been looking at bedding and paint colors! We are also deciding on names. We like Brooklyn for a girl, but still don't have a boy name.

Here are some bump pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment