Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


I know-two posts in one week! That never happens! We have really enjoyed our first week of vacation. It has been so nice to sleep late! We have been busy trying to clean out the baby's room and rearrange everything. We also took a trip to Commerce to buy some clothes that actually fit me. My problem is that my old pants are too small, and maternity pants are too big! I did get some clothes that I could wear to school, and Tim even found some shoes (He is very picky!). We also took Charlotte, Murphy, and Maria to Hollywild. They loved looking at the lights and seeing all of the animals!
We have a few errands to run today. Then Tim is fixing shrimp and grits before we go to the candlelight service tonight. They have been calling for snow all week long, but now it seems like it will be mostly rain. I guess we will see what happens.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment