Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Wow! It has been a long time!



Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated! Things have been crazy around here! School and work have kept both of us very busy! It has been a good busy though. All of the Griswalds showed up for the Clemson/NC State game. We were excited that Uncle Dave, Susan, and David also made the trip. We had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with family. We also celebrated my mom's birthday. Unfortunately, Clemson lost to Carolina that day. Oh well.


I think that everyone knows our BIG NEWS by not, but we are so excited that Baby Van Heule will be here around June 14! Currently, I am almost 14 weeks (tomorrow). I have been to the doctor three times, had two ultrasounds, and heard the heartbeat three times! Tim has gone with me once and got to see the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat. We can't wait until February 1 when we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl! I have not been that sick just a little nauseous now and then, but I have been really tired! There were some days that I would come home from school, go straight to the couch, and then go straight to bed. I am starting to have more energy. Of course, vacation is probably helping that! I will post pictures as soon as I scan them!

We have been busy getting the house ready for Christmas and cleaning out the baby room. It is hard to believe that this will be our last Christmas without children!




No comments:

Post a Comment