Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Nursery is Painted!

Tim spent all weekend painting the baby's room, and it is finished!  He did a great job!  I love the color, and it has brightened up the room.  Tim and my dad went to Greenville to pick up the crib and dresser this afternoon!  I wish I had pictures of the huge boxes on the truck!  It was crazy!  Then Brent came over to help them get everything in the house.  It is heavy furniture! Now all we have to do is put the crib together.

Speaking of taking pictures, I think my camera has officially died.  Last week the digital screen stopped working, and I had to use the viewfinder.  Then I tried to take pictures today, and the camera clicked like it was taking a picture, but when I checked, there were no pictures.  Oh well, it has been a good camera.  What made it even better was that I didn't pay for it.  Now we begin the task of looking for a new camera.  I really want to get in the next two weeks to have for my showers and to document the room and everything.

When it rains, it pours! After we found out that we owed money to the federal government somehow, we were going to put the stair railing and banister project on hold.  Then I dreamed that I fell down the stairs.  Just today, Maria fell down the last three steps.  Now we are pulling money out of the hospital savings fund to pay for it.  Those stupid bats didn't help anything!  Hopefully, things will get better from here! ( I guess that technically the camera money is coming from the hospital fund too.  Oh well, AnMed will eventually get their money.)  Unfortunately, we did decide to cancel our trip to Charleston.  We really both need to get away, but we can't afford it now.  I guess our next trip out of Anderson will actually be with a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment