Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring in the South

I absolutely love this time of the year!  The weather is perfect and begs you to come outside.  The past two days have been in the lower 80s. Our flowers are starting to bloom in our yard.  I don't know why some of our daffodils have not bloomed. 

Tim and I headed to Greenville Friday night to eat at Chicora Alley and walks some downtown.  I love the sweet potato fries there. Plus, there is a beautiful view of Falls Park from the window. 




Tim started painting the nursery Thursday night, and he should finish it tonight.  Hopefully, if the weather holds out, then we will be able to go pick up the furniture tomorrow!  I can't wait to finally organize everything in that room! Almost all of the monkey art that we ordered is here.  I bought a frame and mat for one last night, and it looks precious!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment