Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

March and Birthdays

March has been a very busy month so far.  I don't know where the time goes!

Dad's Birthday
We took Dad out to eat at Matty's to celebrate his birthday.  Then we enjoyed his coconut cake! Well, some of us enjoyed his cake.


Clemson Carolina Baseball Game
On Saturday, March 5, we were supposed to go to the baseball game at Fluor Field, but it was rained out.  We still headed to Mellow Mushroom with the Watsons. Then we went to the game Tuesday night and sat on the hill with the Watsons, Dad, Brent, and two of his friends.  It was a little cold and Clemson lost,  but we still had a good time.

Tim's Birthday
Tim celebrated his 33rd birthday.  It was a quiet night, because I had class.  We did cake his cake, a European Fudge from Strossner's to my parent's house.  We were planning to go to breakfast at Grits and Groceries on Saturday morning, but we slept too late.  I still owe him a birthday.  This is his last birthday without kids!


Baby Jackson
I went to another doctor's appointment at 25 weeks, and everything looked good. Jackson's got a strong heartbeat. My next appointment is at the end of March, and then I go every two weeks!  I will be 27 weeks on Tuesday!  Tim spent all weekend painting the trim in the nursery.  It was gorgeous this weekend, so I hate that he was stuck inside.  He will paint the walls next weekend, and then we can go get the furniture!  My new favorite thing to do is go to the consignment sales.  I got Jackson more clothes (I know-like he needs anymore!), but you can't beat some of the deals.  I got 5 onsies for $4, and if you buy them brand new, they are $15.  It just doesn't make sense to spend full price when you can get precious stuff at these sales!  There is another one in a couple of weeks!  I also decided that I would be better off buying a baby book instead of just blogging. It is so hard for me to get on here sometimes.  My goal is to the baby book and then update the blog as much as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment