Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blessed

I am so blessed. I have a precious son, a wonderful husband, supportive parents, a great brother and sister-in-law, great in-laws, and the best family ever! I have a house, a job, food, and clothes.

The weather has been wonderful!  It was above 70 on Sunday, and we enjoyed every second of it.  We went for a walk around our neighborhood, and we spent some time swinging on the hammock.  I cannot wait until spring and warm weather.  Jackson loves to be outside, so I know we will be spending a lot of time on the screen porch.

Jackson was cute when I picked up from my mom's house on Monday! He was doing all of his tricks-screaming, blowing raspberries, and playing Patty Cake.  It was so cute!  He also had to show off when Charlotte got there. I love when he is excited when I get there. By the way, I am also so blessed to have my mom take care of Jackson.  He gets tons of attention and love.  There is no place I would rather him be!

I ended up working late at school today.  It has been a long time since I have stayed past 5:00, but there were just things I had to get done. Tim picked up Jackson, and then we went to eat at Moe's.  This was Jackson's first time to Moe's, and I think he really liked it.  We put him in the high chair, and he loved swinging his legs and banging on the table.  He also loved the music.  As the music got louder, so did he. He screamed and laughed the entire time we were there!  It was so funny. He was so loud we thought we were going to get kicked out of Moe's!

We came and took a bath.  Bath time has been really fun lately.  Jackson is totally into his toys and splashing around.  He has also learned how to turn around in the tub. 

Jackson is trying to move more on his own.  He scoots every where and can turn around on his bottom. He is trying to pull up on furniture and toys.  He is trying to go from a sitting position to a crawling position, but then he doesn't know what to do.

His new favorite toy is his personal remote.  That child can sniff out a TV remote, so we bought him his own.  Of course, he still likes ours, but he is pretty happy to play with his remote too.

I apologize for all of the random thoughts, but I had some time tonight.  I just don't want to forget any of these fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment