Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time is Flying By!

Time is flying by ,and I can't keep up with the blog! We have had a busy week.  Jackson is getting new teeth, and he is becoming more mobile.  He is making all sorts of noises! I can't believe how big he is getting.  He loves to go shopping and ride in the cart.  Jackson is nosy.  He wants to know about everything.  I am glad he is so curious!

We also bought a new car!  Tim and I spent Monday car shopping!  We ended up getting a Toyota Sienna, and we love it!  We drove home and took my mom and Jackson for a ride.  He loves it.  We drove it over to see Brent and Whitney.  Then we took my dad for a ride too.  Jackson sits up higher, so he can now see out the window.



No comments:

Post a Comment