Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Last Day of Spring Break

Today is the last day of Spring Break, and I am depressed!  I have loved being at home with Jackson and Tim.  We enjoyed another pajama morning even though a certain somebody woke up early (7:00 is early for Spring Break.). We went to pick strawberries.  Last time, I was very pregnant.  This time was not really any easier, because Jackson did not like it when I would bend down to pick strawberries.  The weather has been so warm that the peak picking time is a whole lot earlier.  There is nothing better than a fresh-picked strawberry!





Jackson and I played this afternoon.  He has learned how to get out of his blue chair, and he is working really hard at pulling up.  He can stand on his own for a few seconds.  We also worked on crawling today.  The remote is a great motivator! Jackson also likes the Itsy Bitsy Spider finally.  His favorite part is when the rain falls down. He thinks it is hilarious!




We had free meals at Bojangles so we met my parents for dinner.  Baby J loved his chicken, biscuit, and bananas.

Jackson really enjoys taking a bath now.  He loves to play with all of the toys and spin around in the duck.  He doesn't mind washing his hair or if water gets in his face. (We signed him up for swimming lessons, so we will see how that goes.) However, he does not like getting out of the tub.  He cries and pitches a fit putting on his diapers and pajamas.  He does not like to change clothes now.

He is talking so much now.  He babbles all of the time.  I wish I knew what he was saying!  We are trying to teach him some sign language.  We will see how that goes too.

Tomorrow is going to be hard for all of us. I will miss all of my Jackson time.

No comments:

Post a Comment