Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Therapy

I have decided that I am probably going to need therapy after Jackson finishes his PT. he is going through this thing where he screams the whole time we are there. He starts out okay, and then he begins to cry uncontrollably. It is awful to have to watch. Che still refuses to crawl. Tim went with us again today. Jackson and I took a nap when we got home. It wears us both out- him physically as and me mentally/emotionally. Jackson has been saying "momma" a lot. He is learning how to give high fives. He has also started pointing. He especially loves to point at the birds. He is still scooting/hopping everywhere. He plays peek-a-boo. I love how his hands wind up at his ears sometimes. It is so cute!

We ordered Mellow Mushroom a couple of days ago.  Jackson tried to help himself!



No comments:

Post a Comment