Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break Fun!

It has been a wonderful and relaxing Spring Break!  Tim and I have loved spending so much time with Jackson.  We have loved sleeping late and waking up to little hands patting us on our backs or faces.  We have loved taking afternoon naps together.  We have loved planting flowers and cleaning up our house.  We even spent time getting ready for Jackson's birthday party. (I know it seems early, but I will be so busy with school that free time will be unheard of!) My mom and I worked on his birthday signs and banners.  I ordered the party favors and his invitations.  I can't believe that it is already time for birthday plans!

Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having!

Sleepy Boy

















No comments:

Post a Comment