Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

The little man is finally feeling better. Those antibiotics make him crazy! We have enjoyed a lazy weekend. After a stressful week of testing, it was much needed. We slept in on Saturday and went to watch Briggs play baseball. Then we went to dinner at Mellow Mushroom and went grocery shopping.

On Sunday, we woke up and got ready for church. I got to open my Mother's Day presents. Jackson and Tim did good. I got a monogrammed beach hat, a new book to read to Jackson, and a beautiful frame that says "Dear Mommy, I love you to the moon and back! Love, Jackson." I can't wait to hang it up in the house! Jackson and I went to Dunkin Donuts and got breakfast.At church, Jackson decided he wanted to give his friend Brownley a kiss. It was so cute.





After church, we gave Noni her presents. She loved them especially the book. Then we went to lunch at Cookie's. It was wonderful to spend time with everyone. Jackson did good today better than at the shower. He enjoyed talking to everyone. It started raining, and he tried to get anyone and everyone to take him outside. He is such a water baby! He just laughed and smiled out in the rain. Jackson loved eating his roll and macaroni and cheese.





 Tu Tu got a new puppy. It is so cute. Jackson did not know what to think about her.

 The next time we all get together will be for Jackson's birthday party. Jackson has learned some new tricks. He says "Da Da" and "Hey!" He has said hey before but now he says it a lot. He can also blow kisses. I was walking down the stairs and blew him a kiss, and he blew one back. That was actually my best Mother's Day gift. I am so blessed to have Jackson as my son. I cannot imagine my life without him and his sweet personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment