Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it has been a week since I last wrote on here! We have been crazy busy. I finally broke down and bought a new camera (which I love), but I have not loaded the software so I don't have any pictures to post yet. My goal is to get that done this weekend.

We went swinging on Monday night. Jackson loves to swing!  I loves these pictures of him!










 We only had swimming once this week because of bad thunderstorms one night. We put Jackson in his bathing suit that night and headed to the Y to see if class was cancelled. Jackson didn't understand why he was in his bathing suit but not going swimming. When we went back on Thursday, he pitched a fit as soon as we walked onto the pool deck. He wanted to getting that pool! He was happy once he finally got in. He got a certificate at the end of class.




We took off the tape on Tuesday and went back to therapy on Wednesday. He did great crawling, and now we will work on pulling up to a standing position and then walking. Of course, he screamed when they retaped him. When we got home, he took a long nap in my arms. I cherish those naps because I know that too soon he won't want me to hold him and cuddle with him. Even though my house is a mess, I am not going to miss out on my cuddle time.







After a long week at school, we headed to Greenville Saturday morning. We went to the Farmer's Marjket first and then enjoyed breakfast at Mary Beth's. We also went to BuyBuy Baby, which is Jackson's favorite store. Jackson stayed with my mom and dad for a few hours today so Tim and I could start getting ready for Jackson's party.i can't believe he will be 1 in a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment