Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Swimming and Therapy

I decided to swim with Jackson and Tim on Tuesday.  Jackson is a wild man in the pool.  I got in with him first, and he splashed and splashed. That is his favorite part of class. He doesn't really blow bubbles, and he did not like when I dunked him.  He does like to stick his face in the water though.  He has gotten better about floating on his back.  He loved jumping in the pool at the end of class.  I am so sore though!  I need to do that workout every night!

Jackson did great crawling at therapy today.  He did it without crying too!  We are trying something new to help with his head tilt. He has tape on his neck.  It really looks like a bandage, but it provides resistance and cues him to hold his up straight.  He is supposed to wear it a week, and then we take it off 24 hours before therapy where he gets taped again.

I forgot to mention that Jackson can get into a sitting position by himself now. He also is pointing at lights and birds.  He is too cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment