Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mother's Morning Out Drop-out

Jackson's first day at Mother's Morning Out did not go as well as we had hoped. I rushed over from school to meet my mom and Tim. We walked in, and there were some smaller babies. Jackson started playing with this Elmo piano and seemed content. His teachers were very nice. While he was playing, we kissed his head and snuck out.  I was proud of myself for not crying, and I headed back to school. An hour later my phone rings, and it is Jackson's teacher. Apparently he was very mad and upset.  She thought it would be best for Noni to come get him.  So, he only made it an hour.




I knew it would be hard for him, and I knew he would cry. I just hate that he didn't stay long. Once he stars walking, he can move up to the toddler class. We will try again next week. He is only going to stay an hour to help him get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment