Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My 31st Birthday!

It has been a long week, and my birthday happened to fall on the longest day where I was basically at work from 7:30 in the morning until 8:00 at night. Happy Birthday to me!

We celebrated Wednesday night with dinner at Mellow Mushroom and some yummy orange cream cake at my parents. Dinner was interesting but good. I won't tell the story because Jackson will kill me one day. I got some great presents-some new pieces for my Happy Everything plate, some new charms for my bracelet, and a gift card. Jackson also made me a great picture and Tim got me tickets to see Hootie and the Blowfish!

When I got home on Thursday, I had beautiful flowers from in-laws and cupcakes from Tim. Even though I was stuck working all day, my birthday was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment