Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Baby is a .....BOY!

I am really going to be outnumbered in my house now! New Baby is a boy! We are excited to add a new wild man to our family. (Sorry New Baby, but I was hoping for a girl.) Maybe this is why I have 15 boys in my class this year; God is preparing me to live in a house with all boys. It is nice that we do not need to buy new clothes or toys. We are even being really lazy and not changing the nursery at all. We are moving Jackson across the hall and decorating his room in trains. These next few months are going to be crazy with work and my classes, so this does make things easier.

Of course New Baby (we have no possible names as of right now) would not cooperate this morning, so we really didn't get any good ultrasound pictures. We only saw his face once and never could get any profile pictures. It looks like I am going to have another stubborn little boy. Thankfully, New Baby looked very healthy. My blood pressure is high again, so that is just something that will have to be monitored. I know that the stress from my job doesn't help anything, but I don't have a choice about that.

My mom kept Jackson while we went. We brought Jackson home a blue balloon to tell him about his new baby brother. He was not impressed. He usually loves balloons, but he didn't care anything about this one. It was next to impossible to get him to take a picture with it especially once he got dressed because he hated his outfit.

We need help with names. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment