Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Blessings of 2012

2012 has brought us many blessings. We have gotten to watch Jackson grow, learn to scoot, crawl, walk, and talk. It is amazing how much he has changed. We have also been blessed with New Baby. We can't wait to meet Jackson's baby brother or sister. We are also excited about baby Parker coming in March.  We were also blessed to get to go to Wyoming for Susie and Justin's wedding, and we are excited about Mary's upcoming wedding. We are very grateful for good health, our jobs, our time with family, and our house.

Jackson's resolution is to lose paci. He can no longer have it during the day and only gets it for naps and bedtime. He has actually done better than I thought.

I also have some resolutions. I want to get my house organized and get rid of clutter. My goal is to start running again and run a 5k by the end of the summer and hopefully a longer run by the end of the year. I also want to completely stop using credit cards, so I can get my last one paid off. I also want to finish my Master's plus 30; I only need 7 more hours. My main goal is to spend less time at work and more time at home with my boys.

Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment