Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

17 weeks, almost 18-New Baby

I went back to the doctor last week to check on New Baby.  I will be 18 weeks tomorrow, and all is well with New Baby.  The heart rate has been anywhere from 150-170.  I have gained around 10 pounds and can still fit in my "fat" pants. My next appointment is January 2, and that is our big ultrasound!  We are definitely finding out if New Baby is a girl or boy.  Tim and my mom think it is a girl.  I just don't know.  I don't have any feelings either way.  This baby seems to move around more than Jackson did. I usually feel this baby when I finally crash at night.

We have some names picked out.  We like Elizabeth Kate for a girl, and we will call her Ellie. If it is a boy, we like Hudson or Hampton. We don't have a definite boy name yet.

We are excited to find out about New Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment