Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day or not!  This has to be one of the worst days of the year to be a teacher!  Valentine's Day is always crazy, and I am glad that it is almost over!

I had bus duty and class today, so I left this morning before Jackson was awake and got home after he went to sleep. He has had a few busy days.  Yesterday he had a Valentine's party at Story Time at the library.  We made Valentine's for all of his friends there. He was excited about seeing all the ones he got from his friends.  I hate I missed his first party!  He also took some Valentine treats to his teachers at school today and made us a couple of surprises. He and Tim enjoyed pizza as their Valentine's Day dinner. 

I hate that I missed spending the day with my boys today, but I am glad another Valentine's has come and gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment