Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Slacker

Basically I have been a blog slacker lately. Things are very busy at home, and school is very stressful.  We are trying to get ready for New Baby (still no name). Jackson has become a wild man! By the time, my head finally hits the pillow, I am out!

New Baby is always on the move! When I finally get to sit down, he goes crazy! I can't wait to meet this little man. The good news is that I passed the long glucose test. I go back to the doctor March 11, so we will find out how he is doing then.

I have also been slack about taking pictures of Jackson.  I hate it because he is at a fun age. He talks all the time, and pretty much repeats what he hears. He will even order at a restaurant as long as they have grilled cheese or pizza. He has also developed a nasty temper and throws fits daily. He loves trucks, buses, and trains!

My goal is to do better in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment