Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Whitney's Baby Shower

Today we had a family baby shower for Whitney and Brent and Baby Parker! It was the perfect time to have this at my house because I was forced to do some cleaning and organizing! My mom did all of the decorating and a lot of the cooking. My aunts and cousins also helped out. Whitney and Brent got lots of great stuff. Here are just a few pictures. I didn’t get as many as I wanted to. ( Invitations by Milestone Designs and flowers by Electric City Blooms)










We tried to get pictures of the three babies. This is the first time they have all been together. As you can see, Will was the only one who was happy. Jackson and Brynlee were both tired. I love the one where they all have their iPhones!






We are excited that Parker will be here in the next month, and then New Baby’s arrival will be even closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment