Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013... Hello 2014

Wow! What a year it has been! We have definitely been very blessed this year! We welcomed Brooks in May, and he is the sweetest baby! He is growing up so fast! He has learned to sit up, roll over, and make lots of noises. He is definitely my cuddle bug. He loves Jackson!

Jackson turned 2 and had a big Mickey Mouse party. He also started 2 year-old preschool. I am amazed at how much his vocabulary has grown. Some of his favorite things to say right now: " I don't think so either." When you ask him to do something, he says, " I sure can." If you ask him to do something that he does not want to do, " I don't think so thank you." " I don't like that one." He can spell his name and knows my cell phone number. He can count, knows his colors, and knows his shapes. He likes to draw and play with stickers. He is obsessed with cars and trains!

Tim and I are both working a lot. We are trying to look for more part-time jobs to help pay the bills. Tim traveled a lot this summer. I finished my classes for my ESOL certification. I just have to find time to study and take the test.

We enjoyed a week at the beach and spending time with family. Tim's parents spent a week here, and Jackson loved every minute of it. Thankfully my mom has been able to keep the boys. Since my dad is "retiring," he will be able to help now. It will be an adjustment for him, but I think he will enjoy it.

We will ring in the New Year at home. All the boys will be asleep, and I will watch the ball drop and head to bed myself.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment