Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sweet Boys

Both of my sweet boys are sick. I took Jackson to the doctor this morning, and he has RSV which means Brooks probably has it too. Brooks actually slept pretty well last night, but Jackson coughed all night. You know he is sick when he wants me to hold him and will actually cuddle with me on the couch. It looks like we will be spending the next week at home. I am hoping they are over the worst of it. It is no fun having sick little boys. They need to play with their new toys. Jackson hasn't even gotten to play with his clubhouse yet.

When I put Jackson to bed last night, he was so sweet. We sang our usual " You Are My Sunshine" and " Jesus Loves the Little Children." Then he requested the songs from his program. Even though getting him to sleep can take forever, I cherish every second of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment